A poem for your special lady

Wednesday 12/16/2009

Ok, valentine's day is two months away, but who cares, I'll prepare you for it early.
This is a poem you men should say to your wife/girlfriend:

Everytime I look at you, my heart skips a beat
The smile on your face, it is very sweet
When I look in your eyes, all I see is paradise
Your skin is soft, and your body is warm, when it's next to mine
I hold you tight, I squeeze you next to me, and everything's fine
When we kiss, our lips meet and mingle
Being with you, makes me glad I'm not single
Spending time with you makes my world go around
You're the most beautiful girl I've ever found
The love I have for you, is greater than any love
You're so beautiful, like an angel from above
Earth is not the place for you, heaven still misses you
I am so glad that I have you, and there's nothing I won't do for you

I know, it might be a little "cheesy" or "corny" but trust me, it will be good for valentine's day. Merry Christmas, Happy Kwanzaa, and Happy Hanukkah(it's going on right now btw) to you all. And a happy new year.